Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Morning......

WOOHOO!!!!!! The flower garden book class went very well. When I left at 6:45 there were still 5 women busy working on their books......with Cass at the helm. I had to go to dinner with Neil and my cousin. We had a drink with our dinner........ half-way thru my drink I was drunk. I was in shock........ guess I need to drink more (lol) or weaker drinks. Luckily Neil was there to drive us home. All in all it was a great day.
Now back to work on my sewing/quilt book (I think I might have 4 kits spoken for already, lol). But first I have to clean the dinning room for dinner tonight, as I invited the kids over for dinner. It will be worth all the work to see the boys.

I will be leaving on Thursday to take Kaye back home but will return the following Monday. It has been a very busy few weeks.
Wish I was ending with off to play..... instead its off to work!
Have a great day!

No comments: