Monday, July 20, 2009

Nothing new.........

Boy that's no joke....... I haven't gotten any more books made.....well I have been working on an album that is a gift. But I suppose that doesn't count. I have several ideals running around in my head......just need to get going. I have been working on my basement workshop........ doesn't that sound so impressive? As appose to just the basement......lol. With a lot of help from my friend, Nancy Jo. Thank you, thank you. Not sure how long this is going to take........ seems like forever but will be worth it in the end. RIGHT?
I believe I'm off on a small adventure with Laura tomorrow........ should be fun. I will let you know what happens.
Also the boys might stop by.........they need raspberries. They do eat what they pick and even share once in a while.
Off to watch my favorite tv show....... The Closer.

No comments: