Sunday, April 3, 2011

April......... but where is Spring?

Back again...... I know about time.  Ran my "Spring Book" class last Tuesday.  It went so smoothly.  There were 9 ladies  who all did fantastic work.  Thanks for taking my class.  I wish all classes could run that smoothly.  

I have been busy working on new classes and going "pickin" with Cass.  We have done a lot of running the last few weeks but found some great stuff.  Lace, ephemera, books just to name a few items.  

My next class at  The Happy Scrapper will be "The Birthday Box" (also know as an Explosion Box)  on April 28th at 6:30 pm.  The class is $20.00 which includes all the paper, stickles and printed material  for the project.  You will need to bring your basic tools, glue and pop dots. I hope to see you there. 
sorry about the side view.........


 

My next project "Steampunk" (using Graphic 45 of course) will be finished in just a few days......I am very excited about the response that it has already received.  I look forward to sharing it soon.

Off to play...........
Helen








No comments: