Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Wizard of Oz

My vacation was wonderful......hard to believe I have been back two weeks.  Seems like yesterday.  
Down to some business......my book, Musings, went very well.  I did forget one page of printing but the ladies will get that very soon.  I'm having huge computer issues. 
My next class is the Wizard book....finally posting some pictures.  It runs next week, October 4 & 5th, class fee is $55.00.  This includes all the printed material, all the paper and embellishments.  There is still an opening so call the store The Happy Scrapper to reserve your space.... Back to work for me.  All my printing is done for the Wizard but now I begin to get the kits together.

Off to play....
Helen 


1 comment:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Hel!! That book looks like a really fun class! I'm sure it will be huge success! Thanks for your visit. It was so nice to hear from you! Have a wonderful weekend!
xo,
Karen