Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Name





I feel like I should rename my blog. I want it to reflect more of me besides my very messy side......lol. Any suggestions are welcome....I am leaning towards something with CRAZY in the title. Reflecting my crazy quilting.......not my mental state. I felt I had to add that as to ward off any comments from several people who might just read this blog.
I am hard at work preparing for my class next month. The class, Childhood Memories, is filling up nicely. I'm very exciting to venture back into teaching. Some of you might remember that I did once upon a time teach classes in the world of miniatures. Of course those were more about wood, building and electrical. It is amazing how so many crafts lend themselves to each other. I love being able to apply my knowledge from one to the other.
I'm posting another picture of the book to remind all of you who might be interested.....LOL Don't forget to call the store, Paper Tales, and sign up.
Off to play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new name would be great!