Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy, busy busy......

The kits are ready...... I'm exhausted. LOL Not from the kits so much as the babysitting. Also chauffeuring Neil around. He is feeling good, recovering nicely from his surgery. Hopefully things will return to normal soon. Now if I could just figure out what normal is! Back to the kits....... I'm so ready, I hope, for my class on Sat. We shall see if I have forgotten anything important. Crossing my fingers and toes.
I still want to change the name of my blog, I just haven't had time to think about it. Soon....... I hope.
I will be doing a few more classes at Paper Tales...... a couple in March, Puppet Theatre Frame and Garden Journal. So I will be busy working on those projects and hopefully future ones also. Come on in to the store and check out all the great classes they offer.
Off to play........

No comments: