Monday, February 23, 2009

Time Flies.......

When your having fun. Sooooo true. Okay so that's my excuse. My class when great..... all the students were great....busy......enthused. I couldn't have asked for more. The class was long, did I learn from that, NO! LOL. My next class is a Puppet Theatre Frame, aka - The Poor Mans Digital Frame. A much shorter class. Very easy to do. I hope to have pictures soon to post.
After that comes Flower Garden book. It's almost finished. This is where I didn't learn - there are lots of fun things in the book..... alcohol ink, stickles, lots to do and learn. It will be a long class but I think well worth the work. Again pictures should be coming soon. Hopefully it will be done this week and available at Paper Tales.
The boys are great, I spent Friday morning with them. We had fun playing. Then Saturday I did the 12 hour crop at Paper Tales...... fun fun fun. The food was great as usual. I did get a lot done which makes me very happy. Tuesday brings Laura's class - Paper Doll Book, I'm looking forward to that.
Off to play! Have a great week.

No comments: