Sunday, May 31, 2009

OH MY!

As you can see......well anyone who ever checks out my blog, I'm trying out some new designs....best part these are free. I couldn't get the header to download, but will try try again....maybe tomorrow. I'm also trying to download to a flash drive......not sure I did that correctly. I want to set my new (slightly used) computer soon. This one is driving me nuts!
On to some fun stuff....... I'm working on my ice cream book.......SCOOP. It's really turning out great........looks good enough to eat. The plan is to have it done and in the store by the end of this week. Maybe I should test out some real ice cream first......that should really put me in a good mood and I could call it research. Yes that is sounding better by the second........
Off to play and eat ice cream......
GO WINGS!!!!

1 comment:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

I need to play with mine, but someone keeps telling me I should be working!!!!!!!