Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September........... where did summer go?

I'm still waiting for all the warm weather........sure we had some very hot days.....and spring. Oh well hopefully next summer will be somewhat warmer.
I have been busy working on a new class....... A Fairy Book....... its coming along nicely, Paper Tales posted some sneak preview pictures on Facebook. Check it out. I do hope to have it finished very soon......I'm working as fast as I can. Well.....almost.
I signed up for Lisa Pace's new workshop.... All Hallows Eve, her website is...... www.lisapace.com. Check it out! I printed my supply list and have been busy gathering my supplies. It is going to be great.
We had the boys over this week, they spent the night Sunday and stayed all day Monday. We had fun, they love going to the donut shop with Pa........ going to the fruit market, ice rink, bait store.....all those fun things. Picking raspberries........and of course eating them. We also celebrated Matt's birthday........my baby is 33.......sigh. Where does the time go?
Hopefully I will be posting new pictures soon....... Don't forget to check out Paper Tales classes.
Off to play...........

No comments: