Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer's gone........

Well now that summer is over and its humid as all get out..... makes me want to dress for fall....NOT! I know soon enough it will be cold, windy, and you know.... the s word...snowy.
My fairy book class went fantastic.....great students! They said they loved it.... music to my ears. Makes all the work worthwhile. Now....I do believe my next book will be a fall book.....not Halloween......just pretty fall colors. A great book for yourself or a friend. I will be using the new Basic Grey... Indian Summer. I did start....but only have the cover figured out.... so need to get busy. The Grandma's Apron book will come after...I haven't forgotten it.
Don't forget its Scrap Pink at PaperTales on October 2, 3rd, 586-773-7911. Call and sign up now. Its going to be tons of fun. I'm sorry I will miss it this year. Were going to Tennessee to golf and visit friends.
Tomorrow is a sleep over with the boys.... Mom has to go to Lansing on Wed. We will be going to McDonald's for dinner....a treat for the boys. Of course popcorn and a movie before bed. The donut shop in the morning before we head back so Forrest can get to school. Busy days, fun days....
Off to play.......

No comments: