Friday, December 17, 2010

NEW NAME!




I have a new name as you can see.  Thanks Cass!  She is responsible for the name.  I love it.  I had to get tartan in there somehow.  I LOVE tartans (plaid).   So the new name is official........now if I could only change the background......lol.  I will keep trying. 

Meanwhile my new book is almost done.  The holidays have put a real crimp in my finishing it.  Really only a few small things left to do.  Hopefully everyone will love it.  Or at least tell me they do.  HINT HINT HINT!

We have our family Christmas party the Saturday before Christmas so tomorrow is the day and our family is hosting this year.  Lots of details to attend to and stuff to buy.  My daughter is in charge and has done a great job.  I am off to finish up my jobs so tomorrow will be  calmer at least until Santa arrives.
Off to work and play.......
Helen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!! and i really love the book