Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Buckling down to work.........

Snow is in the forecast so a good time to buckle down to work.  The Valentines book is coming along very nicely.......hopefully a sneak peak later today.   The Game book is still holding out......lol.  I like the way that sounds.  Takes the pressure off me. 
I went scrap booking on Friday night at The Happy Scrapper, with Charlene, Natalie and Debbie.  We had a blast.  I am looking forward to playing  with them as often as I can.  If you haven't visited the store yet your missing the fun.  New merchandise is arriving all the time.

Cass ( pickin with paper tales), and I resumed our pickin last week.  We had fun and found several treasures.  Don't for get to check out Paper Tales  .  Cass has the best vintage items. Either for scrapping or crafting.
Off to play.......
Helen

No comments: