Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's hard to believe that it's 2011.  As a child  I never thought I would ever live to see the year 2000. Now into the second decade of the new century.  Time really does fly and the older you get the faster it flies.

A new year.......a new look.  Very soon my blog will have its own new custom design.  I am very excited about this.  I have found the most incredible gal, Karen Valentine,(Valentine Design) who designs blogs.  She also has a blog, My Desert Cottage, which is fantastic.  I want to move into her home.  LOL  I can hardly wait to see what wonderful designs she has for me.

Do my local friends know about "The Happy Scrapper"?  It's the new scrapbook store in the area.  Located at 28905 Harper Ave, Saint Clair Shores, 586-778-8828.  Their web site ..... www.happyscrapperllc.com.
Stop in and check it out.  They are adding new merchandise every week.  There is also a great scrap room.

So with all that in mind I have been working on some new creations for "The Happy Scrapper".   I will be teaching there very soon.  First on the agenda is a book for Valentines.  Oh such great graphics I have found.  There will be lots of stickles, glitter, lace and all the fun details and embellishments.  I am looking forward to getting back to holding classes.
My book on games is almost finished.....just a few more embellishments.

No comments: