Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cookies, cookies and more cookies......

Took the "Cookie Book" class tonight. Loved it........ loved the cookies we got to sample. What a good idea! Now another book to finish........LOL. Just have to finish the covers.
Going to the show tomorrow with the "ladies". Were seeing Twilight, only hope its as good as the book.. I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is almost here. Where does the time go. As Laura reminded me earlier this evening....... I'm OLD. LOL Thats ok....... least I'm still here.

1 comment:

angelique said...

Hello "Hel" I thank you for your kind comment on my blog Scrapofangel, I indeed realize these pages of scrap with a lot of pleasure it is always gratifying to see the result(profit) which we obtain from it...
If you want that I made you a page ca will be with pleasure send I a photo on my e-mail minouche74150@hotmail.fr and I you will make her(it).
I wish you a very good day.
Friendly
angélique