Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh this is going to be fun..... it only took me 25 minutes to figure out how to post on my own blog. Heaven only knows what will show up here and when. LOL
I finished a scrapbook for my g/f for her birthday..... it turned out great. Now I'm going to start working on a few new projects that I have been thinking about along with the classes I have signed up for at PaperTails. Also finishing the kits I have from classes I was unable to attend.
Are you begining to see why I have no time for housework? Then I have quilts to work on..... miniatures to work on. Valances and pillows to make for my home. Dinner to cook, clothes to iron, etc, etc.

2 comments:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

You still haven't posted anything but Fried Green Tomatoes is one of my favorite movies too.

Hel said...

Yes I did...... really I did.... why it isnt showing up is beyond me. Try clicking on the date.