Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Moaning........

A very bad night of sleep or lack there of. Not sure whats going on but sure don't want another night like that. After babysitting today I should be able to sleep tonight. LOL Only watching the boys in the afternoon so it should be a breeze. I always look forward to what they might say or do. Such fun!

I stumbled upon a wonderful blog from a scrapbooker in France. I think it is probably a shop but since I can't read the language its only a guess. Check it out..... http:/.scrapofangel.blogspot.com. She has a style all her own. I found it whimsical. I will be checking it out in the future......now if only I could read French.

I'm looking forward to Friday..... scraping all day and night.......woohoo. I plan on starting and finishing a few projects. I hope, I hope, I hope. But until then its off to clean and cook.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments: