Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Klutzy Wednesday....

Just call me "Grace". I'm sure all the people at Paper Tales will agree as I tripped and fell on my way into the store today. Luckily there were very kind and helpful people about..... the gal who discovered me..... (I wish I knew her name), Cass, Laura and of course my old old friends NancyJo and Mary. Now there is a saying going around PaperTales........ Don't do a Helen!
Thanks everyone for helping me out. I think its going to take a few days before the soreness is gone.... seems to be settling in quite nicely thank you very much. My knee should a rainbow of colors in a few days. Also thanks to JoAnn for the offer of cookies.
I finally finished my Detroit book...... I do love it..... Thanks Laura for being so creative. Now onto a project for my son-in-law. Then next week I'm doing the Christmas book and Cookie book...... a fun week ahead.
I babysit Forrest and Graham all day tomorrow so that combined with the fall should put me in sorry shape by tomorrow evening........so unless you have a Cosmo in hand.......don't call me...I will call you.

1 comment:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

Erin was the one playing Helen. I hope you don't get too sore. And have fun with the grandchildren, they just might work the soreness right out of you.