Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Home a day early... the generator broke and Neil wanted to get it fixed to go back up later this week. So no showers....... no hair dryer..... yikes. Even through it is a little rustic I do like my hair dryer. So we packed up this morning and left just before dawn in the snow.......which was breathtaking. It clung to every branch on every tree and shrub. To bad my camera was packed away. Much as I love going up there not real crazy about going to the outhouse in the rain or snow. And its always such a pleasent surprise to get up in the middle of the night and go out to find snow on the ground..... hopefully not on the seat! So by the end of the week I will be a hunting widow...... it happens annually around here. So I'm making plans....... woohoooo!
Off to nap........
later........

No comments: