Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble Gobble

All the work, all the cooking, all the shopping and now its over and done. Thank goodness. We had a wonderful dinner and tons of left-overs which we split up and sent home with the kids. Glad I don't have to eat turkey for a week or two.
Tomorrow is the crop........ all day and night...... woohooo. I have all my stuff ready, I hope. Not sure what time I will get up and go..... just gonna see how well I sleep. There are a couple specials I'm thinking about....... hmmmmmmmm what to do. I will just sleep on it.
The boys are spending the night on Sat. so Mom & Dad can go shopping and have a break from the fast and furious world of two little boys. We will have fun........ trips to the park and maybe the donut shop. Now I just have to figure out what to cook for dinner. Hot dogs...... PB & J......Mac & cheese....what will they eat.
Off to bed to rest up for the crop........
Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

I hope you had fun at the crop!!!