Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost here........




Christmas is almost here.... can you hear it? Can you feel it? I love Christmas. I usually love to decorate and do lots and lots of crafty things and bake and wrap presents. But now I look at a lot of that and think its work........to much work. I decorated, about half what I usually so. I haven't send cards out in several years. But of course I love getting cards and notes and pictures. I am ready... presents are wrapped, tree decorated, food bought. Now we will enjoy.
The boys are coming over tomorrow, they have dentist appointments, for lunch and naps. Then on Wednesday they will be here most of the day. We celebrate on Christmas Eve. Having our feast, such as it is and opening presents. It is a gift to watch them.
Pictures from previous years. Not so fancy this year.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: