Friday, December 12, 2008

Moaningggggggggg..........

Its snowing..... of all the nerve. What is this? Winter? Well I suppose it could put someone in a holiday mood. Not sure its working for me.
I'm off to get beautiful...... no laughing out there. A hair cut and color, YES I color my hair. If I didn't it would be snow white in front. Not a pleasant sight. Of course with a red dress and bonnet I could pass for Mrs. Claus. Something to think about....NOT.
Finishing up my book from class the other night....... Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. I just love it. I found the actual newspaper article to copy for the book. I added some more stickles so now just need to dig out some photos.
I finally got the tree decorated..........almost. Just a few things left to hang on it......all my hand made paper ornaments given to me over the years from Dan & Sharon. I love them so much, it just wouldn't be the same without them.
The boys, Forrest and Graham, are coming over tomorrow and spending the night. Oh what fun. I think we're going to make cookies, have pizza for dinner, watch a movie and have popcorn.
Have to keep them busy. It will be so much fun, as usual.
Off to get beautiful.......LOL

1 comment:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

Mrs. Claus huh? Can I just give you my list then???