Saturday, December 27, 2008

I ate to much............

Christmas was lovely, the company wonderful....... I ATE TO MUCH FOOD! The food was great..... therefore i ate to much of it. We had a great time with our family and friends. So hard to believe it's pass. We work and plan for so long and its over so quickly.
But on with the crafts...... LOL. New quilts to work on, or at least finish the ones I am currently working on. One crazy quilt, my third, and a yellow and blue one that I started a year ago. All I need to do is put the borders on and have it quilted. The crazy quilt is a long work in progress, but I have done more in the last month than the six months previous. I'm just really getting into this quilt and my friend Iris has just finished hers..... something is wrong with this picture.
I will be posting pictures of my Christmas crazy quilt soon. Then when I get the green and purple one back I will post those also.
Sorry those aren't links to a few of my favorite things.... but they are the web sites. Check them out if your in my area.

No comments: