Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's almost here..........

So hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner. Almost done shopping, so that's very good, now have to wrap..... and finish that job of decorating. I should have it all done by the 25th! LOL
Went to Paper Tales today and made a great little necklace with Laura...... thanks for all your creative ideas. Also made a notebook with Deb. Such fun projects to pick from. I only have one unfinished kit to do and a few others to finish completely. Have to dig those pictures out.
Well we survived another sleep over with the boys. Such fun as usual. We had pizza for dinner, then had popcorn and watched Nemo. They slept in this morning until 8. When we went to check on them they were talking. So cute. They helped cook breakfast...... pancakes and sausage. We had a lot of playtime before Mom and Dad came to pick them up. Of course I am ready for bed and its only 10:00 p.m. That is very early for me.
I think I should start writing a list of all I have to get done this week. Groceries, presents, wrapping, cooking.
I will think about it in the morning.......

No comments: