Thursday, December 4, 2008

I just love my computer.........

NOT!!! If there was ever something that could drive a person crazy this is it. Not sure what is going on..... doesn't seem to be a virus. I defragged my hard drive. I emptied my cookies. What am I suppose to do? I did download Firefox, which I must say works wonderful as a browser. I also have snow falling on my screen - how cute is that?
Laura thinks its cold now....... just wait. I have my flannel sheets on and my down comforter so I'm ready. Neil is heading north again for black powder season. Hopefully I will get some decorating done..... LOL. That is turning into a real joke. I really could care less. Only doing some for the boys. I guess this is what happens as we grow OLDER.
Well off to work on old projects so I will be ready for next week classes. Oh guess I should decorate too.......
Bah Humbug

1 comment:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

I know the high tday is only going to reach 23 and I have to pump gas. Brrrrr!!!!!