Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby its COLD!

Now it's really cold out. Sure hope Laura has a full tank of gas so she won't have to venture out to pump gas today. I'm planning to stay in..........but might have to run over to Paper Tales and finally pick up my "Sweet Treats". Also looks like I need to shovel the sidewalks. This is the best reason not to live on a corner. To much sidewalk to maintain. Maybe if I play my cards right..... Matt (aka my son) is stopping over sometime today. Wonder if he will take pity on his dear, OLD mom and clear the walks.
Well I finally started to decorate.......such as it is. I haven't gotten to far but least its a start. Throw up some ribbon and a few shiny things and the dinning room should be done. Then just have the tree to do. LOL Like that doesn't take me a few days to do. Who collected all this stuff anyway. I sure would like to find her and give a lot of it back. Finally I'm beginning to grasp the concept... Less is more.
My little house book, Mayaroad, is 95% finished. I love it. It turned out great. Now seems I will have to protect it. I will try and post pictures if I can only find my cord to the camera...... now where did I put that?

1 comment:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

you have to show it to Caroline at Maya Road adn Amy fro graphic 45.